Partnership is critical to our operational framework. And therefore, we strongly believe your reputable your organization or company will join our movement. Your strategic investment and commitment to collaborative action will help make a greater difference in society..
How Partnership Works:
- We work with partners with ideas
- We seek organizations and individuals with innovative and proven strategies to provide solutions to most of the challenges in Africa.
- We work with partners to build on their experience.
- We assist partners by providing technical support to scale-up projects with solid and tested methodology, and we help take new initiative that are demonstrating proven impact to scale
- We work with partners to spread best practices
- We work with a diverse set of partners to share knowledge and experience on effective strategies to get children into education.
We are looking for partners from:
- National or international education, development and humanitarian organisations that have national, regional or global reach;
- Organisations or people that have the passion to support the deprived.
- Programs and agencies that have experience implementing primary education activities in support of out of school children who have never gone to school and those who have dropped out of school;
- Agencies and people that have tested different methods of and approaches to reaching out of school children with education, including, but not limited to, emerging technologies.
For more information and to partner with us, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.